A doctor has a huge responsibility of offering important healthcare services to society. In India, as well as elsewhere, the medical profession is considered very prestigious. Because the medical profession is sensitive, doctors must deliver their services in the best way possible. And to do that, they often require proper clinic and healthcare equipment. HDFC Bank knows how vital your profession is and thus, they have created the best doctor loans for you. Creating a clinic or dispensary is an expensive affair and it is not always possible to have that kind of money in hand. Hence, the HDFC doctor loan is here to meet your financial needs. Of course, several other banks are offering personal or business loans to doctors, but to save your time, we have the best option for you and that is HDFC Bank.
HDFC doctor loan is the best form of medical loan you can avail yourself of in India, and what makes HDFC Bank the best option for doctor loans? Well, continue reading to know about it.
Why choose HDFC Bank for a doctor loan?
Here are the reasons why you must choose HDFC Bank to apply for a doctor loan.
- At HDFC Bank, medical practitioners can seek a loan instantly up to Rs.50 Lakhs (over-the-counter) and in specific locations in India, the amount is up to Rs.75 Lakhs.
- Appreciate a versatile and extended payback term of 12 to 60 months with little to no paperwork.
- Also, the bank offers discounts on interest rates, which is a perk of being a doctor.
- Moreover, if you have taken a loan from another bank and now want to transfer it to HDFC Bank, you can get a loan without losing the initial amount.
The HDFC Bank doctor loan help medical professionals grow their business in every possible way. Now, let’s discuss the features of doctor loans along with eligibility and documentation.
Features of doctor’s loan – HDFC
The following are the features of HDFC doctor loans.
HDFC Bank doctor loans are convenient and affordable in terms of EMI repayment options.
HDFC Bank Physician Loans provide financial assistance of up to 75 lakhs (in select locations). However, the applicant’s credit history and the payback of any prior loans determine the loan amount.
You may repay loans in convenient instalments ranging from 12 to 60 months, depending on your repayment preference.
Processing and sanction
HDFC Bank Doctor Loans demand minimum and straightforward paperwork. Additionally, HDFC Bank follows a speedy process for loan disbursement.
HDFC Bank provides a Score Protect Plan for a little fee. This serves to maintain your loved one financially stable and rid of debt-paying anxieties. The insurance coverage will reimburse the overdue loan amount, and your relatives will be spared any financial hardship.
By shifting the amount to HDFC Bank, you can lower the EMIs on your specific professional loan. Interest rates as short as 10.25% and processing costs as low as 0.99% are available.
HDFC Bank provides assistance and answers questions via Webchat, SMS, PhoneBanking, Click2Talk, and actual branches.
Now that you have gone through the features of doctor loans, check out HDFC Bank doctor loans criteria, which are as follows:
- You must be a professional or consulting physician.
- You must have at least four years of post-degree employment experience. Physiotherapists must have a total of five years of professional experience after graduation, minimum.
- You must be at least twenty-five years old and under sixty-five years old when the credit ends to be eligible.
- You must forecast a minimum yearly sales of INR 1 lakh per year at the time of applying, and your profession must have been profitable for the past two years.
Terms and conditions are applied to individuals while applying for a doctor’s loan with HDFC Bank.
To apply for HDFC Bank’s Professional Loans for medical practitioners, you must provide the following documents:
- Proof of best levels formal qualification.
- Address Proof- The address proof includes Voters’ ID Card, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card. Either of these can be your address proof.
- Identity Proof- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Voters’ ID Card.
- Latest ITR, complete with revenue calculation, profit and loss account for the previous two years, verified or audited by a Chartered Accountant, and balance sheet.
- Bank statements over the previous six months.
- Evidence of continuance (Trade Licence/ITR/Sales Tax CertificateEvidence of continuance (ITR/Trade License/Establishment Certificate/Sales Tax Certificate)
Other mandatory documents
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, you need to present the following to HDFC Bank to get a medical loan.
- A legitimate copy of the director-verified Memorandum and Articles of Association, and a Board Resolution.
- Declaration of Sole Proprietary Rights.
- Approved Copies of Partnership Agreements.
So, if you are a medical practitioner and you wish to seek a doctor’s loan, visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch. Also, you can avail the loan online. Go through the features, eligibility and documentation to apply for a doctor loan at the best bank in India.